Consultation on International Development Cooperation Project Over the Whole Cycle
Explore – Plan – Implement – Assess ODA Project
We pursue mutual growth by sharing with developing countries Korea’s experience of making economic growth possible.
Exploration and Development
Implementation and Management
Regional Performance Outcome
Carried out 21 projects in 14 countries in recent 3 years
Domestic/International Environment Analysis and Policy Guideline
Analysis of Macro Environment and Economic Feasibility
We lead trends in new industries through an external environment analysis.
· Forecasting macro economic trends and analyzing industrial trends, new technology and new industries
· Advising on national project policies
Analyze Current Economic and Industrial Issues
Explore Project Agenda
Consult on Public / Private Policies
Designing Business Models for International Development Cooperation
Designing Business Models to Secure Self-Growth
We design international development cooperation business models where a recipient country can create their own values and the donor country can grow together.
· Establishing a sustainable business model by participating in the process of exploring and developing ODA projects and by providing consultation
· Maximizing effects of ODA project by working together with the recipient government to identify and set up plans for projects the recipient country needs through a high–level talk between the Korean government, the recipient country and HRI
· The ODA project, designed based on the strategic agreement among the three parties, will enhance the recipient country’s trust toward Korean ODA and will contribute to the development of participating companies and their expansion into foreign markets
· Supporting partner institutions for their expansion of ODA project areas by providing an international cooperation roadmap and ODA project models according to each institution and sector